There is no way to switch bands in the native settings menu on Samsung smartphones. There are, however, a couple of options available to people who want to switch bands. They could do it via ADB commands or by using a third-party application. Don’t worry! We have mentioned both methods in this guide. Therefore, if you are looking for such a guide, make sure to follow the step mentioned below.
Methods to Enable Band Selection Mode in Samsung Smartphones
Look, there are only two methods available that you can use to enable this feature on your Samsung smartphone because there is no option resent in the native setting to do this. So, let’s check out those methods:
Method 1: Via ADB Commands
This is going to be a bit lengthy method, but in my opinion, it is the most effective. So let’s check out the needy steps and know how to use the ADB command:
- Get the Android SDK Platform Tools installed on your PC by downloading and extracting them. You can download it for Mac, Windows, or Linux, depending on the operating system on your PC.
- To enable USB debugging on your Samsung smartphone, go to the settings menu and select Developer options.
- Once you have installed the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC, connect your smartphone to it via a USB cable.
- Type cmd in the search address bar of the platform-tools folder and hit the enter key.
- One cmd open, execute the command:
- Now, use this command to unlock the Band Selection Mode.
am start -n com.samsung.android.app.telephonyui/com.samsung.android.app.telephonyui.hiddennetworksetting.MainActivity
- Your smartphone will now enter Network Selection Mode. On your screen, click the hamburger menu and select Band Selection.
- You will see a list of available bands. The top-right corner has a toggle for Selection. After selecting your desired band, switch it on.
Method 2: Via Third-Party Application
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the Samsung Band Selection application.
- Launch the app once it has been installed on your phone.
- Click on Launch Band Selection.
- Then, select Band Selection by tapping on the hamburger icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- The available bands will be displayed. On the top-right corner, select your desired band and toggle Selection on.
You’re done. As soon as you select a band on the application, the network on your phone will come through it. Choosing this method is a simple process; if you do not know how ADB commands work, we recommend you use it.
If you've any thoughts on How to Enable Band Selection Mode in Samsung?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!