Pokemon Go, one of the most insanely popular augmented reality based free-to-play game for smartphones is breaking records and creating new charts for itself. And according to a report, it is very close to twitter in daily active users and is getting more usage time as compared to WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat and Messenger.
When it comes to Pokemon the first thing which strikes our mind is Pikachu. So, if you would wish to have Pikachu as your pet Pokemon then here I have a simple tip for you.
Go get your Pikachu ‘Pika Pika….
- Open Pokemon app.
- Register your account.
- After successful registration, you will be thrown into augmented reality.
- Here you will find three Pokemon in your range viz. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.
- Pikachu is the fourth Pokemon which you will find when you walk away from the original trio
- Do not tap on any Pokemon from the given three.
- Just move away from the three Pokemon’s every time they show up in your range
- After few times of their approach, you will eventually find Pikachu in your range
- Tap on the Pikachu, a camera program will open. Just throw the ball on the Pikachu and catch it.
Note: This method only works for starters, and not for the users who already caught a Pokemon from the first given trio.
Those who missed out on catching it as a starter shouldn’t worry. Pikachu’s are all around the world just have patience. The trio is available anywhere in wild like Squirtle is available near water bodies.
Note: Share your experience on the catching of your first Pokemon. Always be alert about your surroundings, you may be lucky enough to catch one. Please play with safety and avoid any accidents.