If a free calling and the conferencing app offer you 25 member group chats, a free local phone number as well as affordable international calls, then its rise to fame shouldn’t come as a surprise. Well, that’s exactly how TextNow has documented its rise in recent years. In this regard, it has proved to be a boon for the users of the USA and Canada and might soon expand its domain to other regions as well.
But before that, it needs to check off some of the concerns that users seem to be having. One of them is when a user is automatically taken to the Recover Your Account page. In this guide, we will explain to you the reason behind this issue and more importantly, how to effectively address it. So let’s get started.
The Reason for the Redirection
TextNow has laid down some guidelines and Terms of Usage that every registered user needs to obey. If you don’t fall in line with their rules and regulations, then would put a temporary paise to your account. As a result, when you try to login to your account, you will instead be redirected to the Recover your Account.
After this, you will have to re-verify your credentials and you would be given access to your account. Just keep in mind that you don’t end up violating their Terms of usage again, or this time they might end up taking some stringent measures. So with this, you would have got a decent idea behind the reason for this issue. Let’s now get you acquainted with its fix.
How to Fix this Recover Your Account Redirection?
- To begin with, launch the app and sign in with your credentials.
- This shall take you to the Recover your Account page.
- Type in your email that you use to login to this account and click on Send Verification Mail.
- After this, checkmark the “I have read and agree to Terms of Service” option and click Verify Email.
- Now check your email’s Inbox (or Promotions) folder and click on the provided link to verify your credibility.
- Once that is done, go back to the app and you should get the Email Verified message.
- Click on the Back to log in button and sign in with your account details. This time you will be logged in to your account.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to fix the issue of getting redirected to the Recover your Account page. For first-time offenders, the app is quite generous and only needs you to verify the credentials. But the penalty might be a little bit more strict in case of subsequent strikes. So better play safe than sorry.
If you've any thoughts on TextNow Redirecting to Recover your Account: What it is and How to Fix?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!