It is always a great experience to watch your favourite movies, TV shows and other media programming on the big screen. So, if you are looking for a guide to Wireless Display, Screen Mirror or Mira Cast your Motorola Moto on Samsung Smart TV through wireless Wi-Fi network then you have come to right place because I have provided a complete step-by-step guide to screencast all the Motorola devices.
Miracast is available on all the Motorola mobiles with Cast option under settings. The devices include Moto C Plus, Moto C, Moto G5 Plus,G5, Moto M, Moto E3, Power, Moto Z Play, Force, Moto Z, Moto G4, Plus, Turbo, Moto X, Play, Force, Style, Moto G4, G3, G etc. (Some devices may not be listed here which may support screen mirror or
Note: All the Motorola smartphones are not listed above and some devices listed above may not support Screencast.
How to Check if your Motorola can Screen Mirror?
If the device has screen mirror option then only your device is applicable to cast the display on Smart TV. So to check that,
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your Motorola device.
- Now tap on ‘Display’.
- Look for the option named ‘Cast’ or ‘Mirror.
Sometimes the Wireless Display may be present under ‘More’ or ‘Additional Settings’ option of Settings.
How to Screen Mirror your Motorola on Samsung TV?
- Go to Settings of your Motorola Smartphone.
- Open Wifi and turn it on.
- Now tap on three dots to open more options.
- Click on the option called Advanced.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Simultaneously tap on Menu button on TV remote.
- Now open Network.
- Check for the option named Wi-Fi Direct.
- Click on Samsung Smart TV option in your Motorola to connect both the devices with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Now again under Network option of TV look for the option named Screen Mirror and open it.
- In your Motorola device under Settings open option named Display.
- Scroll down and click on Cast and connect your device.
- Holla ! You have just Mirrored your OP with Samsung Smart TV.
Note & Conclusion: I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any of the assistance required.
Make sure you connected Wi-Fi direct with Samsung Smart TV.
If you've any thoughts on How to Screencast your Motorola Smartphone on Samsung Smart TV?, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!