JioTV formerly JioPlay is App which offers the widest range of TV channels (350+ channels spread across 10+ genres and 15+ languages). Presently it is exclusively available for Jio SIM users but you can Use JioTV without Jio SIM.
You can enjoy the live TV on your computer or laptop without any hassle just by installing a software on your PC. You can either run the JioTV by directly downloading it from Google Play Store or else use a cracked JIoTV Play on the software for lesser problems and enjoy channels. To run the JioPlay on Laptop PC follow the steps below.
Steps to Run and Use JioTV on PC
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC.
- Run and Install the App.
- Open the App and open the App Store.
- Add your Google Account
- Search for the JioTV App
- Download and install the JioTV App
- Now, make sure you have connected your PC using any Jio Hotspot or JioFi device.
- Open the JioTV app and Login with your Jio ID and password.
- Holla! You can enjoy the free HD TV channels on your PC without any hassle.
- Download the MEmu Player for Android. The software works on even low power Windows PC.
- Install the App on your PC.
- Now Click on MEmu – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Click on Create and let the process be complete.
- Open Play Store and Login with your account credentials.
- Download JioTV and enjoy the Channels.
Note: After the software is installed on your device you can either Download JioTV from Google Play Store and run it without any issues if you have a Jio Network with you.
Or else you can directly download a Mod JioTV Apk file on your software which neither requires any Jio network nor any ID or Password to work on the software and enjoy the JioTV.
Final Words: This post is for informational purpose only and we do not endorse any product. Please feel free to comment below and join our Google Plus Community.