On to the go, entertainment is the need of the hour. While there are plenty of content streaming apps available like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max, etc. not everyone has the subscription to watch the content provided by these streaming platforms. There are many people who still go over to their favorite torrent websites to download their favorite movies, videos, or any other watchable content. But the pain is you need to download the torrent via torrent downloader and then you will be able to watch the content.
And downloading itself requires hours. What if I say there is a way that allows you to stream the video directly from the torrent without the need of downloading it? Well, if you are intrigued by this, then you surely at the right place. Because in this post, we will give you a couple of tricks via which you will be able to stream content directly from the torrent file on your Android device. Now, without wasting much time, let us get straight into the article itself:
Method 1. Using Telegram Bot
For the first method, which I guess you might find pretty much easy, is to download the torrent and stream it via your favorite video players like Mx Player or VLC on Android. But before we begin, there are a few pre-requisites that you need to have at your disposal;
- Video player app: MX Player or VLC player installed on your Android device.
- Telegram app: A must-have app because we will use Telegram bot to fetch viewable links.
Now that you have both the apps installed on your Android device, follow the steps mentioned below to stream video content directly without downloading it.
- Head over to any of your favorite torrent websites and search for the movie or any video that you wish to stream.
- Then tap on the magnet link of the movie and grab the magnet link by long-pressing the downloading button.
- Once the above step is down, head over to the Telegram app.
- Tap the search button located at the top right corner and search for @uploadbot.
- After searching the bot, you need to join the chat by tapping the START button at the bottom.
- The first message you will receive from this upload bot is to copy and paste the direct download URL or magnet link to watch videos.
- Simply paste the magnet link copied as mentioned in step 2 and hit the send button.
- The URL bot will check the hash and analyze the torrent file regarding the availability of the file and seeders.
- Just a few seconds later, the bot will give you all the files that it could fetch.
- You need to look for the video link which will have the popular extensions, like avi, mp4, Mkv, etc.
- Once you have found the file, long press and copy the link.
- Then open MX Player and tap the 3-line icon on the top left.
- You will find an option called Network Stream. Tap on it and paste the video link you copied in step 11 and press OK.
- That’s it! Your movie will start streaming in a bit depending on your internet speed.
Method 2. Using Torrent Streamer App
The next method requires you to download and install an app called xTorrent. It is basically an app that allows you to download and search for torrent files. However, there is one more feature that you can make use of the xTorrent for. Notably, it can help you stream your favorite movie file without downloading the torrent file on your Android device.
- Download xTorrent app from Play Store.
- Open the app and tap the “+” button then select “Add from URL or magnet.”
- Simply head over to your favorite torrent website and grab the magnet link.
- Paste that magnet link on the “Enter magnet link” option in the xTorrent app and hit Paste OK button.
- It will fetch the playable video file.
- Simply press the STREAM button and select the video file to begin streaming on your favorite video player app.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Note that downloading or watching content via torrent is not the legal way to do so. You should buy a subscription to the available video streaming platforms to watch your favorite movies. Until the next post…Cheers!
If you've any thoughts on How to Stream Torrent Files without Downloading on Android? , then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!