Android is a fascinating place where all kinds of authorised and unauthorised apps can be tried and tested. Thanks to its open-source nature, developers always thrive to create something which tries to attract the masses. MixPlorer is one such application which makes the file managing on Android fun and easy.
MixPlorer in simple terms is “Mix of all Explorers”. It is a smooth, easy, reliable and has a very clean & uncluttered user interface. The App is equipped with all the features which you expect from a file manager. The App is developed by the Senior Developer at XDA going by the name HootanParsa.
MixPlorer quickly got recognition and became a huge success. The App has all the features from various different file manager apps compiled in one File manager which makes it unique. Rather than using various explorer apps for different functionality, You can use MixPlorer App which can reduce your time and effort to a great extent.
How to Install MixPlorer?
Step 1. Go to Settings of Android.
Step 2. Here look for Option named Security.
Step 3. Look for Unknown Sources and Enable it.
What is MixPlorer?
MixPlorer is powerful but simple and elegant File Manager App with all the features which you expect from File Explorer and Manager App. MixPlorer is fast, efficient and smooth File Manager App for Android. It includes all the popular features from all popular file managers for Android. You can access the root files, move & copy files, customise the App and change the font, style and feel according to your need.
The App also includes the features like zip extractor & supports a large number of file types.
- Support – 2.1+
- File Size – 2.3 MB
- Download Type – Direct Download
Features of MixPlorer
- Zero Ads
- Extract RAR/ RAR5, XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT etc.
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 20 providers: Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex etc
- Root access for all advanced operations.
- User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- Built-in Video Player (VLC Codec) and Audio Player.
- Built-in Text Editor and image viewer.
- Powerful advanced option with Root access.
- Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
Conclusion: A all in one powerful File Manager App for Android for all the Android devices root or unrooted. The App has all the core features an Explorer App should have. Download the MixPlorer apk on your android mobile and enjoy the beautiful app for free.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed.