Google Camera Go is the lighter version of Pixel’s Google Camera app made to be used specifically on Android Go devices. Google designed Android Go to provide better support and seamless experience of Android to those who have low-end smartphones. Now, recently the search giant released Google Camera Go APK for all the Android devices.
This is because a lot of people were finding it hard to enable the camera to API mode in their smartphones. Also, a lot of people had issues with Gcam port, and are in search of Google Camera Go APK. So, to provide a forever solution to those, we are providing with the ways to download Google Camera Go APK for All Android devices.
Note: As the Google Camera Go is made for low-end devices, it may offer fewer features compared to the full-featured app on Pixel devices.
Also, before downloading and installing the Gcam Go APK file, we must ensure that we have enough space in our devices. The app may lack Night Sight and Astrophotography mode like features as it’s for Android Go powered devices. If after installing, you’re not able to run the Gcam Go APK, we encourage you to opt for Gcam Pro. The actual reason behind this recommendation was, the app is easy to install and play. You don’t need to put the effort into enabling a camera to API or any other thing.
Download Google Camera Go APK
After download, here’s a way to install the Google Camera Go APK on all Android devices.
How to Install Google Camera Go APK on your Android Smartphone?
- First, download the APK file from one of the above links.
- Now go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Once all done, move to the file manager app, go to the download section and open the Gcam Go APK.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions until the installation gets done.
Features of Google Camera Go
- Minimalistic Interface – The app has a beautiful interface with only 4 options including, camera, video, portrait, and real-time translation.
- Portrait Mode – Yes, you read it right. The APK version of this app has an inbuilt portrait mode for beautiful portraits. Meaning you can explore the beautiful blurry backgrounds in clicked pictures.
- Translate Feature – Just simply hover the camera on the text you want to translate. Hit the capture button, and it’s done.
Devices that support Google Camera Go
- Oppo A5
- Oppo A7
- OnePlus 5/5T
- OnePlus 6/6T
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Realme 2
- Realme 2 Pro
- Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 5
- Realme 5 Pro
- Realme XT
- Realme C2
- Asus Zenfone M1
- Asus Zenfone M2
- Nokia 7.2
- Nokia 6.1 Plus
So this was all about how to download Google Camera Go APK for all Android devices. If you find this useful, do let us know in the comment section below. We would love to hear that.
If you've any thoughts on Google Camera Lite APK Download for All Android Devices, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!