Tango is quite a reliable messaging app used by over 2 million users to send and receive text messages, images, place voice or video calls. It is now a $1 billion company offering satisfactory services to its users. Tango app is similar to WhatsApp or Talk. However, users seem to be quite worried, especially about the errors in the application.
Although Tango presents most of its services in a well-to-do manner, there appear to be many errors with the app. Sometimes you might encounter an error while opening the application, or it might not respond properly to your device. In any case, the only solution left is to find some fixes to these problems until Tango brings out a new update with everything sorted out well.
Possible Errors on Tango App for Android
Some of the most common errors users come through while using the Tango app include Tango App Isn’t Responding, Tango App not launching on your device, App Network error.
- Tango App Isn’t Responding: This means the app is running, but due to some internal app errors, the app is not responding on your device.
- Tango App not launching: This means the app is not supported on your device or your device Android version is less than the supported version.
- App Network error: This means that the app is working fine, but the internet connection is not. Make sure to keep a good internet connection while running the Tango app.
- Permission errors: All apps need permissions to run properly, and Tango is no exception. It needs location info, storage read-write permission as well. So make sure to provide necessary permissions; otherwise, the app will not run.
How to Fix Errors on Tango App for Android?
Even if the reasons for these errors are different, they mostly occur when the app has occupied considerable storage of your device. Hence, to deal with these problems, the best solution is to clear the app storage from time to time. Here’s how you can do it:
Clear Data and Cache
- Open your device b
- Click on the ‘Apps & Notifications‘ tab.
- Next, click on Apps.
- Scroll down and click on the Tango app.
- Go to Storage.
- Click on the ‘Clear Cache’ button and then click on ‘Clear Data‘ and hit the ‘OK’ option.
- Finally, ‘Force Stop‘ Tango application and reboot your device to solve the issue.
Reinstall the App
Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it will possibly solve the problem by removing any package installation error or internet connectivity issues.
Clear the Google Services Framework Cache
Google Services Framework syncs your data and stores device data. It also helps in the proper functioning of Google Play Services.
- Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Services Framework > Tap on “Force stop” & tap then tap on the “Clear cache” button.
- Reboot your device.
Reboot your Device or Soft Reset
Rebooting your device will stabilize any operating system lags and also increases the RAM storage for the app to work properly.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you must be able to resolve the issue. By clearing the cache and data, you free up a lot of memory on your device. However, if this trick doesn’t really work in your case, try uninstalling the Tango app and installing it back from the play store.
Special Note: This is one of the best ways to get rid of any issues with the Tango app. However, if this doesn’t solve the issues, then the installed version of the app is either corrupted or not compatible with your device.
In this situation, the ideal way is to download the app from Playstore as it will download the correct version according to your smartphone. In case you’re using a third-party MOD APK, then I suggest you cross-check the download APK to make sure you downloaded the correct app.
So here’s how you can fix most of the errors related to the Tango messaging app on your device. After following the steps properly, don’t forget to reboot your phone as a fresh start will assure that things have gone perfectly and every change took place effectively. If you come across some unique errors or issues with the Tango app, please share your problem. Also, comment below if this method has helped you overcome the errors with the Tango app.
If you've any thoughts on How to Fix all Errors on Tango App for Android?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!