Live NetTV App is a general purpose entertainment App which hosts 700+ Live Channels, Movies, VOD, TV Shows, Live Sports and all popular programmings from many more than 8 countries. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it. The App hosts channels from many countries that including UK, US, Middle Eastern Countries, India, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and many more countries.
If you are facing issues with the LiveNet TV App on your Android ecosystem then today I will tell you all the potential solutions to fix the problem. The errors which you generally face while using LiveNetTV Apps include; App not working, stream loading issues, Live channel freeze, Error Fetching Data, Stream Stuck issues, error loading streams and all other issues.
Today in this post I will tell you all the potential solutions to fix the App bugs. So, without much delay let us dive into the post.
1. Stream Loading Error | Video Freeze Issues
If the LiveNetTV App is causing issues with the smooth play of live stream than I recommended you to choose MX Player as the default player for the App.
- Enable HW+ codecs and decodes under MX Player Decoder Settings.
- If the stream is causing some issues change the codec to HW+.
- Play and pause the video few times till the video gets the stable.
2. Video Playback Issues
You face any issues with video play over the video player choose any other video player and try to load the stream. Many times the codec doesn’t support the live stream hence you may face some issues.
It is better to try few alternatives to stream the content on other video players.
2. App Not Working | Fix LiveNetTV
Clear App Data and Cache
- Open setting on your Android device.
- Look for the option called Apps or Manage apps and tap on it.
- Check the Live Net TV App.
- You will find two option of Clear data and Clear cache. (For Android Marshmallow 6.0 users check for option Storage to clear data and cache)
- Clear the data and cache to solve the problem.
3. Error Fetching Data
Sometimes the live streams may not work properly due to geological restrictions.
- Download any of the VPN app listed below on your Android device.
- Select the country of your preference and connect through VPN.
- Once the connection is securely created, open the Android app settings and clear the App data and the cache of LiveNet TV.
- Once done again open the app and you will see video loading fine.
Note: The VPN app may slow down your data speed so try switching to another location if facing any issues with speed.
4. Unstable Live Stream | Quality Fluctuations
If the stream is not working properly due to slow internet speed then change the stream quality to low/medium.
Go to settings of the App and set the quality to low or medium or SD. Restart the App and check for the fix.
5. Fix all other bugs
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Open Apps or Apps manager.
- check for All Apps.
- Tap on menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences’.
Now grant all the permissions to the Live Net TV App under the App Settings of Android.
Note & Conclusion: With the solutions above you can fix all the issues with LiveNetTV App Error on Android ecosystem.
***DigitBin doesn’t endorse the App nor it is affiliated in any form with the App. The information above is for general purpose.
Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed. Cheers!
If you've any thoughts on Fix All the Live NetTV App Errors | Not Working | Error Fetching Data | Load Issues | Stream Bugs, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!