People are getting used to both the apps, and obviously, there are comparisons between WhatsApp and the two apps. Well, Signal and Telegram have a feature that WhatsApp does not have. Both apps send a notification to you when someone from your contact joins the messaging platform.
But, this annoying feature can be disabled in both Signal and Telegram. Check out the steps below to get rid of the irritating push notifications.
Block Alert Notification on Signal
- Launch the Signal app on your phone.
- On the top right corner of your screen, you will see three dots. Tap on the three dots.
- The app will then display your Settings along with your profile. Tap on notifications.
- In notifications, there are three kinds of notification settings, call, message, and event notifications.
- In the event section, turn off the ‘Contact joined Signal’ setting. This will disable the app from sending you notifications any time someone from your contacts joins the app.
Can you stop Signal and Telegram from sending a notification to others when you join the apps?
Unfortunately, there is no setting that can be disabled to stop both apps from sending a notification to others when you the apps. Signal and Telegram mandatorily send new user notifications to people. We can only control the notifications that we receive.
We hope this guide was helpful to you as you learn to navigate around Signal and Telegram.
If you've any thoughts on Block Signal from Sending Notifications Every time one of your Contacts Joins the Platform, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!