Consumers should register Logitech computer peripherals for a warranty on the official website. I have successfully registered G102 Light Sync following a simple method, and I had to figure everything out. There are no in-depth guides available online that can explain the process and how you can register the Logitech product for warranty claims. I will be covering the warranty registration, process, claims, and clear doubts.
Do I have to Register Logitech Computer Peripherals?
My answer is always “Yes” because many first-copy products are selling on reputed online shopping sites. You should not take the service for granted because the Logitech team will confirm the product authenticity and ensure it is available for warranty. The Swiss-American manufacturer is selling premium products all over the world, and they cannot examine every market for fake goods. You can take Amazon, for example, where you can find first-copy Apple accessories and other brands selling openly.
Registering Logitech Computer Peripherals will help you to;
- Confirm its authentication.
- Your Logitech account will be connected to the product, so no one can counterfeit or claim the product elsewhere.
- Connect the account with G Hub and save the customization for the peripheral.
- You don’t have to worry about warranty claims because it is registered to the account.
- It will be easy for Logitech to provide support for the peripherals associated with the account.
There are many benefits of warranty registration, and it takes less than 10 minutes to do so.
Create Logitech Account
Follow the instructions to create the Logitech account.
Step 1: Go to the official site and click on “Create Account” to start the process.
Step 2: Fill up the form and then click on “Create” to start the process.
- Type first name
- Type the last name, and you can include the last name and surname here.
- Type a valid email address to confirm the account.
- Type a strong password that contains one capital letter, one number, and one symbol.
- It’s up to you, whether you want to receive news and product emails or not.
You can use OAuth login to create the account and save time for the day. I choose Google OAuth login to skip the registration process, and it works like charm.
Step 3: Confirm the email address, and you are redirected to the account dashboard.
Readers should provide valid details during the signing up process because it will come in handy to provide the product owner’s identity.
Register Logitech Peripherals Online
Follow our lead to find out how to register for a warranty and ensure that it is an original & authentic product.
Step 1: Go to the dashboard.
Step 2: Scroll down a little and click on “REGISTER A PRODUCT” to continue.
Step 3: Let’s register the product using the serial number.
Step 4: Pick up the peripheral, and you should find the serial number behind it.
Example: S/N: 125FGT457E96
Step 5: Type the serial number and then click on “Submit” to continue.
Step 6: The peripheral model shows up on the screen and chooses the correct one, and then click on “Continue.”
Step 7: You have to find out about the purchase location and purchase date.
Step 8: I have purchased the product at Amazon, but you have to input the correct details here.
Step 9: Input the correct information and then click on “Submit” to register the product.
- Purchase location should be your city name.
- The purchase date should be the invoice date that you can find in the bill. Download the invoice from the Amazon site, and you can find the purchase date present there.
The website will redirect the user to another page, but it didn’t confirm the registration nor sent a confirmation email.
Register Logitech Peripherals via phone
Fortunately, Logitech assigned customer care across the globe, so you can communicate with the team.
Step 1: Go to the Logitech support site and click on the “CONTACT US” option.
Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom or until “Contact By Phone” shows up on the screen.
Step 3: Now, you have the valid contact numbers working in your region.
Step 4: You have to carry the serial number and make sure to create the account because we are going to need it.
Step 5: Talk to the customer representative and follow their instructions.
Note: We have already covered the instructions above like product serial number, and registered account.
Step 6: The representative will confirm the warranty registration.
Step 7: I received one email related to my query on where I can claim the warranty.
Unfortunately, I did not get any email confirmation or SMS on the phone regarding product registration.
Things to know about Logitech Product Registration
Read it carefully.
- You have to carry the invoice bill to claim the warranty in some countries. In India, you have to carry the bill for warranty purposes, irrespective of whether you have registered the product online or not.
- You won’t receive any confirmation email, SMS, and call from the company. The customer care representative did confirm during our conversation, so I have to take his word.
- Logitech support site doesn’t even show the registered products, despite, registering it online and via phone call.
However, I did learn a lot about the Logitech warranty system and how it works. The Swiss-American manufacturer labels two serial numbers for one product. The first serial number on the box is for the retailer, and the second serial number on the peripheral is dedicated to the customer.
Now you can register Logitech computer peripherals on the official website or a phone call. Readers have to create an account, note down the serial number, and pick up the phone or open a website to register the product. Customers get 2-years of warranty on all Logitech products, and they will replace the product if it has internal issues. Your warranty claim is invalid on cosmetic damages and intentional damages. Let us know what do you think about Logitech aftermarket service in the comment section below.
If you've any thoughts on Logitech Warranty Registration | Complete Guide, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!