PUBGM is a big game with a complete resource of well over 2 GB. There are a number of files, maps, and other resources which you can download based on your choice. But sometimes the app is not able to download resources or maps on the game either it fails to download the map or shows the error nan%. It is a common error on both the PUBG Mobile Global or the PUBG Mobile KR version of the game;
- Showing Wait but Not Downloading
- Downloading nan% Error
- Download Error – Please Restart the Game or Repair it
If you wish to fix the issue and download the maps and other resources for your PUBGM game without any issues, then a small solution below can help you fix the download errors on the game. So, let us begin;
How to Not Downloading Maps or Resources in Fix PUBG Mobile?
Here are Simple Steps to Download Maps if Facing any Issues on your PUBG Mobile and PUBGM KR version of the Game
- Close all the running apps and Only Clear the Cache of the game. To do so, go to Settings → Apps/Manage Apps → PUBG Mobile.
- Now Download 220.127.116.11 DNS Changer App from Play Store.
- Open the app and Enable 18.104.22.168 to connect with the VPN profile.
- Open the PUBG Mobile game and try downloading the maps, these should fix the issue.
- Once the download is complete, Turn Off the 22.214.171.124 DNS and enjoy the game.
Note: If this does not work just enable WARP in 126.96.36.199 and relaunch the app.
You can download the maps, once the map or other resources are downloaded just disable the 188.8.131.52 DNS changer and play the game without any issues as the resources are ready and downloaded.
If the DNS changer does not work (DNS is good because it does not cause high ping), just switch to a VPN app like UFO VPN (for PUBGM Global) or VPN Korea (for PUBGM Korea Version) and connect to any other country server and download the resources, once the download is complete. Turn OFF the VPN and restart and play the game.
I hope the post was helpful and you were able to download the resources and maps on your PUBG Mobile Global and KR Version. If you still face any issues, please let me know by commenting in the section below.
If you've any thoughts on PUBG Mobile Maps Not Downloading Fix (nan% Error), then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!