Instagram allows its users to share their special moments in a story. Anything you post on your Instagram story will disappear after 24 hours. It’s very easy to click a photo or record a video from your mobile phone and upload it to a story. All you need to do is capture your moment using Instagram story and share it with your followers.
If you have posted an Instagram story, you can share, archive, delete or save the story in your phone’s gallery. But any story you save using Instagram won’t have audio. Instagram, by default, disables audio every time you download a story.
This could be frustrating as sometimes you may want to share the same story on a different platform. Read the article to find out how to save an Instagram story with music in your smartphone’s gallery.
Download Instagram Stories With Audio On Android
Here are the Steps to Save Instagram Story with Music in Android Gallery
- Download and open Instore from Google Play Store.
- Click on Instagram present at the bottom left corner.
- Click on Login to Instagram.
- Enter your credentials to Log-in.
- Now click on Home.
- Scroll down and select the story you want to download.
- Click on Download present at the button left corner.
Download Instagram stories Audio on iOS.
Here are the Steps to Save Instagram Story with Music in iPhone Camera Roll
- Download and open Repost Stories from Apple App Store.
- Log in with your Instagram account.
- You will now see a list of the accounts you follow and all active stories. Select the story you want to download.
- Scroll down and click on the Share Story option.
- A popup will appear with options to choose from select “Save to files” option.
- Click on the iCloud drive option and then click on add to save your story in iCloud.
- Now open the files app on your iphone and select the same story from your recent.
- Click on the share icon present at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll towards right and click on save image to save your downloaded Instagram story into your camera roll.
Download Instagram Stories With Audio on PC.
Follow these steps to get Instagram Story with Music in Android Gallery
- Install Story Saver browser extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Open Instagram and click on the story you want to download.
- Click on the Story Saver Extension to download the story.
- The story will be downloaded and saved in downloads Folder.
This was all about how you can download Instagram stories with music in gallery. We hope you were able to download your story and save it into your phones gallery.
If you've any thoughts on How to Save Instagram Stories with Music in Gallery?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!