Memojis are Apple’s personalized emojis. A Memoji allows you to create an animated version of yourself that looks exactly like you. You can then send these Memojis via messages.
Unfortunately, Memojis are only available on Apple devices and not on Android. But by using some apps, you can create your own personalized Memoji on Android. Read this article to find out how you can make emojis on Android.
Steps to Make Customised Memoji on Android?
There isn’t any direct way to make Memojis on Android. You’ll need to use third-party apps to create Memojis on Android. There are many apps available on the Google Play Store that allow you to create your own personalized emoji.
I prefer Bitmoji over any other app because of its compatibility with the Google Keyboard. Here is how you can use Bitmoji to make Memojis on Android:
- Download and open Bitmoji from the Google Play Store.
- Create an Account and log in to the app.
- After logging in, select your Gender.
- Now Bitmoji will ask you to take a Selfie to create your Memoji. Click on Continue to take a selfie.
- You can now customize your Memoji using various tools available at the bottom.
- After you have customized your Memoji, click on Save at the top right corner.
- You will then be asked to pick your outfit. Click on Yes.
- Click on Save again to finish the process.
- Download Gboard from the Google Play Store and set it as your default keyboard.
- Now open any messaging app and bring up the keyboard.
- Click the Smiley button at the bottom.
- Click on the Bitmoji icon to choose among Memojis.
This was all about how to make Memojis on Android. Although various apps are available on the Google Play Store to create Memojis, Bitmoji is the best.
We hope you are able to make Memojis on Android. Still, if you have any issues, feel free to contact us in the comments section.