Google is everywhere on Android. Though there are a number of image editor apps for Android. Google itself has a couple of image editing apps on Google Play Store. They help perform basic image editing options like cropping, filter, rotate, pose, angle, and more.
Google Photo Editor – Snapseed
Snapseed is a standalone image editing app for Android from Google. You get all options for image editing in one. You get 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective. Snapseed allows JPG and RAW files. Snapseed also offers a selective filter brush.
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export
- Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
- Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – Adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness, or warmth
- Selective – Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
- Healing – remove unwanted objects from the image.
- Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
- Text – add both stylized or plain text
- Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
- Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with the content of your image
- Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
- Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones, and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Grunge – Add edgy look with styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – Film looks with realistic grain
- Vintage – the style of color film photo from the ’50s, 60’s or 70’s
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
- Noir – Black and White’s film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
- Black & White
- Double Exposure
- Face Enhance – Add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
- Face Pose – Correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
Conclusion: With Snapseed edit images with filter effect and all editing options.
If you've any thoughts on Google Photo Editor App Download for Android, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!