Users on IOS using iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac are reporting of getting blank mail messages in their device App with No subject, No sender and message have No content.
Here I have come up with few solutions/fixes for the glitch.
1. Disable then re-enable Mail.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on the account in which the Ghost messages are appearing.
- Turn Mail to “Off” and go to Mail App; the messages should be gone.
- Now go back to Settings and turn Mail back “On”.
2. Provide Correct Details
- Switch Off the Mail
- Delete Mail Account from device
- Again add account with correct details
3. Turn Off Notes
- Go into mail settings from settings Icon and turn off notes (This may delete all your notes)
4. Rename the Mail
- Rename the accounts back without the @-sign
5. Force quit Mail
- Go to the multitasking window (Double Click on Home Screen)
- Hold the Mail icon, then tap the small red circle in the upper-left corner of the icon to quit it.
- Relaunch the Mail, and the messages should be gone.
Conclusion: I hope the fixes were helpful in solving the issues. Do comment below for any assistance.
If you've any thoughts on Fix – “No Subject, No Sender” Ghost E-Mail Messages on iOS, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!