Deliver Us Mars takes players on space exploration to the mars. But, there have been reports of some users experiencing crashes when trying to start the game on their PC. Players who are eagerly waiting to play the game may find this frustrating. Here we will examine some of the reasons why Deliver Us Mars keeps crashing on Startup on a PC and provide solutions.
What Are The Reasons for Deliver Us Mars Crashes on Startup?
- Outdated or incompatible graphics driver: Because Deliver Us Mars uses graphics, it can cause crashes when it starts up if the graphics driver is outdated or incompatible. So, the graphics driver must be up-to-date and compatible with the game in order for you to be able to play it.
- Corrupted game files: The game can also crash when the file is corrupted. Many reasons can cause this, such as a sudden power outage, the presence of a virus or malware, or the incomplete installation of the game.
- Lack of administrative rights: Deliver Us Mars might crash on Startup if you don’t have administrative rights on your PC. It can happen when you are using a guest account or a standard account.
- Overclocking: You can experience instability and game crashes if you overclock your CPU or GPU. In addition to increasing voltage and temperature, overclocking can cause damage or instability to your CPU or GPU.
- Incompatible system specifications: If your PC does not meet the game’s minimum system requirements, you will experience crashes. So, if your PC is not powered by enough RAM, CPU, or GPU, you may experience this problem.
Top Ways to Fix Deliver Us Mars Keeps Crashing on Startup
So, here are some fixes that will help you get rid of the Deliver Us Mars keeps crashing issue on Startup; therefore, make sure to perform them one after the other as follows:
Fix 1: Check System Specifications
It may also be necessary to check your system specifications to ensure your PC meets the minimum requirements to run Deliver Us Mars without crashing on Startup. This game may not run correctly on your PC if it does not meet the minimum requirements. To play Deliver Us Mars, you will need the following system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
It may be worth checking your PC for any hardware or software issues causing Deliver Us Mars to crash on Startup if your PC meets the minimum requirements.
Fix 2: Update Your Graphics Driver
It is important to update your graphics driver in order to make sure Deliver Us Mars is compatible with your PC. You can manage your graphics card with the help of a graphics driver, which is a program that communicates with your operating system and applications on your computer.
In addition to installing or updating a game, you may also need to update the graphics driver. Since games are often optimized to run smoothly and efficiently on the latest graphics driver versions, game developers optimize them for them. Here are the steps you need to follow to update your graphics driver:
- To open Device Manager, press Windows + X on your keyboard.
- Right-click on your graphics card in the Display adapters section.
- Using the context menu, select Update driver, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
It may also be necessary to verify the game files in order to fix Deliver Us Mars’s crash problem on Startup. To ensure that the files in the game are not corrupted or missing, this process checks the game files against the game server’s files. Whenever any game files are corrupted or missing, they will be replaced with fresh copies from the game server. You can verify game files on Steam by following these steps:
- Go to Steam’s top menu and select Library.
- Then right-click Deliver Us Mars and select Properties.
- Finally, on the Local files tab, click Verify integrity of game files.
After completing the verification process, try launching Deliver Us Mars again to see if the issue has been resolved. You may need to follow a slightly different verification process if you use Epic Games or GOG. In general, however, the steps should be similar.
Fix 4: Run The Deliver Us, Mars, as an Administrator
If Deliver Us Mars crashes on Startup, running it as an administrator might help. In some cases, games require elevated privileges to run properly, and running them as an administrator can grant them those rights. To run Deliver Us Mars as an administrator, follow these steps:
- On your desktop, right-click Deliver Us, Mars.
- Select Properties from the context menu.
- Now, go to the Compatibility tab and check the Run This Program as Administrator.
- Finally, hit the Apple > Ok.
Fix 5: Disable Overclocking
By overclocking a computer component, you can develop higher performance than it would have received at its factory settings. Overclocking, however, may lead to system instability and crash issues, such as Deliver Us Mars crashing on Startup.
If Deliver Us Mars crashes on Startup, the problem may be resolved if you disable overclocking on your PC. You can disable overclocking by following these steps:
- When your computer starts, press F2 or Delete to open the BIOS menu.
- Go to the Overclocking or CPU settings section.
- Make sure all overclocking settings are disabled and save the changes.
- Try relaunching the game after restarting your PC to check whether the Deliver Us Mars keeps crashing issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 6: Update Windows
Ensure that your PC has the latest Windows updates. In many cases, Microsoft releases updates that fix bugs and make games more compatible. Here are the steps for checking for updates:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Then, tap on the Windows Update and click on Check for updates.
Fix 7: Disable Steam Overlay
It may be useful to disable the Steam overlay if you play Deliver Us Mars, through Steam. There are times when the overlay conflicts with games, causing performance issues or crashes. In order to disable the Steam overlay, follow these steps:
- Initially, go to your Steam library and right-click on the game.
- On the General tab, uncheck the box next to “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game“.
- After that, click on OK.
Fix 8: Run SFC scan
It is possible to repair missing or corrupted system files using the System File Checker (SFC) built into Windows. In order to run an SFC scan, follow these steps:
- Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
- Then, type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
You’re done. It will take a few minutes for the scanning to complete, and any issues it finds will be reported to you.
Fix 9: Clean boot Your Device
It can be helpful to perform a clean boot in order to determine if third-party software or services are causing conflicts with the game. These steps will guide you through a clean boot:
- Initially, to open the Run dialog box, press Windows + R on your keyboard. You can type “msconfig” and press Enter.
- Select the Services tab in the System Configuration window and check the box next to “Hide all Microsoft services“. After that, click Disable all.
- After that, click on Open Task Manager under the Startup tab. Right-click each startup item and select Disable.
- To resolve the issue, restart your computer and try launching Deliver Us Mars again.
Fix 10: Set High Priority to Deliver Us Mars
If your PC is experiencing high CPU usage or other resource-related issues, setting the game’s priority to high in the Task Manager may be able to improve its performance and stability. To set the game’s priority to high in the Task Manager, follow these steps:
- Start Deliver Us Mars and wait until it crashes.
- After that, to open the Task Manager, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard.
- In the Details tab, find Deliver Us Mars.exe, which is the game’s executable file.
- Right-click on the game’s executable file and select Set priority > High.
- To see if the issue has been resolved, close the Task Manager and restart the game.
It can be helpful to set a game’s priority to high, so it has access to more system resources, which can help improve the game’s performance and reduce the likelihood of crashes. Please use this option with caution and only when necessary, as setting the game’s priority to high may slow down other processes on your PC.
Fix 11: Close The Background Processes
You can try terminating Deliver Us Mars’s processes in the Task Manager and relaunching it if it keeps crashing on Startup after trying the previous fixes. It may help clear any stuck processes or memory issues that are causing the game to crash. In the Task Manager, follow these steps to end the game:
- Start Deliver Us Mars and wait until it crashes.
- Using your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Under the Processes tab, look for processes that consume more extensive resources.
- Select the processes you are looking for and hit the End Task button.
Fix 12: Reinstall The Game
It may be necessary to reinstall Deliver Us Mars if none of the previous fixes has resolved the crash issue. In this way, any corrupted files will be replaced, and the game will be correctly installed. To reinstall Deliver Us Mars, follow these steps:
- To uninstall the game, go to the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Click on Uninstall next to the game.
- Thereafter, make sure all game files are deleted from the game’s installation folder. This folder is usually located in the Steam/steamapps/common folder if you purchased the game through Steam.
- It is important to restart your PC to ensure that all game processes and services have been completely stopped.
- Reinstall the game via Steam or the official website.
- Finally, launch the game and check if the Deliver US Mars keeps crashing issue on Startup gets resolved or not.
If you've any thoughts on How to Fix Deliver US Mars Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!