Its live and on-demand streaming services include TV and movies, both inside and outside the home, with and without commercials. Hulu offers a wide range of useful features. You can use its Watch History feature to keep track of your viewing history.
In your Hulu Watch History, you will be able to see what movies and TV shows you have watched. Well, not many users know about this feature, but you know what? In this section, you can save all your progress. So, in case you don’t know how to see and delete Hulu Watch history, then make sure to check out this guide. So, let’s get started with the guide:
Why Delete Hulu Watch History?
There can be any reason one wants to clear Hulu’s watch history. In some cases, you may not want somebody to know about your watch history when you share your Hulu account with them. It is possible for someone to find out what entertainment you enjoy from your watch history, and it can also help identify your character at times by seeing your watch history.
You may not want others to see something you watched. There was some explicit content you watched that you weren’t able to share with your family’s children. The Hulu watch history clearing is particularly helpful in this situation.
How to View Hulu Watch History?
Hulu makes it very easy to view your watch history. You can access all the watch history by going to the keep watching collection. Here you can see and manage all the watch history associated with your account. Similarly, if you wish to return to a show or movie you left where you left it, simply click on its title, and you’ll be able to resume watching. The watching history can only be deleted from this page.
Here are Steps to Check and Delete Hulu Watch History
So, if you want to see them and delete Hulu watch history from your device, then you have to perform the methods mentioned below. So, there are basically two methods that you can use to see remove the Hulu watch history. Yes, you can either delete any particular content from your watch history or remove the entire watch history of your Hulu app. So, let’s check out how you will do this:
Method 1: Delete Full Watch History From Hulu App
In case you want to remove everything that you have watched before on your Hulu app, then Hulu will allow you to do so. Therefore, to delete the full watch history on your Hulu app on different devices, you must use these steps:
- On your screen, click account from the drop-down box.
- Click the California Privacy Rights option under Privacy And Settings.
- Then, you will be taken to a new page. Select the Watch History checkbox from the Manage Activity section.
- Afterward, click the Clear Selected option at the bottom of this section.
- It will appear as a pop-up window. You can clear your Hulu Watch History by clicking Clear.
Method 2: Delete Any Particular Watch History From Hulu App
So, in case you want to delete the whole history from your Hulu app, then you have to perform these steps on your various devices:
1. For Mobile
- On your smartphone, launch Hulu.
- Click on Keep Watching.
- Thereafter, click the three dots on the thumbnail of a TV show or movie to remove it.
- On your screen, click the Remove from Watch History option.
2. For Smart TV
- You can launch Hulu on your Smart TV.
- To view the details of a TV show or movie, search and click on the thumbnail.
- Select Manage Movie or Manage Series from the menu.
- In order to remove a TV show or movie from the Hulu Watch History, click the Remove from watch history button and then click Confirm.
3. For PC
- On your PC, launch a web browser.
- Afterward, log in to your Hulu account and click Keep Watching.
- To remove a show or movie from this section, click its thumbnail.
- You can remove specific shows or movies from your Hulu Watch History by clicking on the X icon.
- Afterward, you will be able to see a pop-up window on your screen. Then, click Okay to confirm the deletion.
Why Can’t I View Hulu Watch History?
If you are unable to view your Hulu watch history, there could be several reasons. It has been rumored that people have been unable to view it since the update, but there is no proof of this. This glitch was fixed shortly after it surfaced, but sometimes it still appears on your Hulu account.
Here are some common solutions to this problem.
- Restart your Hulu application.
- Restart your device.
- Check your internet connection.
- Update The Hulu App.
- Delete data and cache files.
- Reinstall the App.
- Sync Watchlist.
- Contact the support team.
Occasionally, removing search and watch history from your OTT platforms like Hulu is a good idea. This is because it will remove all the watching relics that you do not want to be watched by others. So, as we have already explained, there are different ways using which you can see and delete Hulu watch history; therefore, you can use them. We hope that you find this guide helpful.