Instagram lets you connect with friends and family, share what you’re up to, and see what’s going on across the globe. But, it is possible that if you are using these social media platforms for a long time and want a break, then you must delete your social media account.
So, starting with Instagram, you might have many reasons to delete your Instagram account; however, Instagram does not give you an option within the app to delete the account. Therefore, we created this video to demonstrate deleting the Instagram account permanently in an easy way. So, let’s check out the steps for that:
Steps to Delete Your Instagram Account on Android
Deleting your Instagram account isn’t a big deal. Yes, previously Instagram won’t allow users to delete their account permanently, but now you are allowed to do so using the Instagram app on your smartphone.
So, there are a few crucial steps that you need to follow in order to delete your Instagram account on your Android device. Therefore, in case you also want to take a break from Instagram, then make sure to perform these steps:
- Initially, you must launch your Instagram app on your Android device.
- After that, tap on your Profile icon.
- Now, look for the Hamburger icon (three dots icon) and tap on the Settings menu.
- Thereafter, select Help followed by Help Center.
- Now, on the next page, tap on the hamburger button and hit the Manage Your Account.
- Next, select the Delete Your Account option.
- Then, tap on How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Afterward, select the Delete Your Account option.
- That’s it. Now, you just have to give a reason why you want to delete your account and enter your password to confirm. Then, hit Delete.
If you've any thoughts on How to Delete an Instagram Account on Android?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!