Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. along with its SIM and Network services also launched a bundle of useful apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store like JioPlay TV, JioCimena, JioMusic etc. And these apps are exclusively available for Jio SIM card users and run only on Jio network.
Note: You need to have a Jio number and Jio password. You can get it from any of your friends or relatives using Jio SIM.
Steps to Run Jio Apps without Jio SIM Network
- First download MyJio App and any Jio App of your choice from App Store.
- Now open MyJio App and open MyJio (manage your account).
- Here click on sign-in and enter the Jio number and Jio password (Ask any of your friends or relatives using Jio SIM for their number and password).
- Once successfully signed in, open any Jio app like JioTV and start enjoying the digital world for free. (Again sign-in if asked)
- If you get a pop-up message that the App is available for Jio SIM users only. Then just simply clear all recent tabs and again try to play the Jio App.
- After few attempts, you will be successful in playing the JioTV, JioCinema or any other Jio app on your smartphone.
Tip – If you have a Jio 4G data, you can just simply play a channel for a couple of seconds and then switch to any other network like Wi-Fi
Conclusion: I Hope the post was useful do comment below for any of the assistant.