YouTube Mod is a Forked version of the YouTube App for Android. Imagine a YouTube App with No Ads, Direct Download Links, Option to Play Videos in Background, Dark Mode, Screen Minimisation Option, Ad-Free etc. Good Naa!! Today in this post I will fulfil this imagination with a Mod YouTube App. YouTube App is the most popular video streaming App used by billions monthly.
YouTube is a great source of knowledge and entertainment catering to millions of useful videos. If you are looking for a Modded YouTube apk file with all great features, then in this post I have provided some useful info along with download links.
The App has all core functions of the original YouTube App with added features which will make you glued to the Mod YT App for your Android. You can sign-in with your Google Account and also sync your Data with existing account and data to keep your info safe.
This app for sure will be the best Forked Version of YouTube App given its features and stability. We do not endorse the App nor are affiliated with it in any form. This post is for informational purpose only. The App has got a lot of features which we lack in traditional YouTube App.
What is YouTube Mod?
YouTube Mod is the best-forked version of the YouTube App for Android with features like background play, direct video download, pop-up box, dark mode and more without any Ads. The App has core design and UI as the original YT App with G-Account Login access.
Features of Mod YouTube App
- Works as YouTube – The core functionality and UI is basically the same as official YouTube App.
- Video Downloading – You can download videos directly from the Mod App with the desired quality. It also has the feature of multiple videos downloading.
- No Need of Root – You do not require any root access to the App
- Background Play – You can play YouTube videos in the background with one click button.
- Ad Free – The App is ad-free so you can relax and watch your favourite content without much disturbance.
- Multitasking (Pop-Up Windows) – You can reduce the video to take a small portion of your screen so that you do other stuff on your device.
- Dark Mode – You can use YouTube Dark Mode on your Android Device.
- Support and Stability – Support Android 4.4+ and app is highly stable.
- Run Parallel with Default YouTube App
The App is developed by RaddixCore who are popular and reliable developers. The file has been scanned using various anti-virus Apps like Shield, Norton, Avast and AVG. The file is also tested on the emulator and TurstGo Ad Detector App for any malicious nature. And from our test, we can assure you that the App is Safe to Download.
How to Download YouTube Mod App?
Here are simple steps to download and install YouTube Mod or OG YouTube App on Android.
Download and install the OGYouTube App on your Android device (Links Below)
Make sure unknown sources are enabled in your settings; Settings → Security → Unknown Sources → Turn it ON
Once installed, open the App, a message will pop-up asking you to download an additional apk file microG (2MB).
Click OK and you will be redirected to mirror website to download the microG App. Download and install the microG.
Once the file is installed open the Mod YouTube App, grant all the necessary permissions to the App;
- Download Permissions
- Screen Overlay Permissions
- Account Permissions
Once explore all the great features of the OGYouTube Modded App.
If you wish you can sign-in with your Google Account to sync all your YouTube search behaviour with OGYouTube App.
How to Use the Various Features?
- You will see the option to download and background play just below the video. When you click on the download button a number of download resolution options will appear to choose from.
- To perform multitasking, the video runs covering a small portion of the screen and you can perform other functions simultaneously. Click on the video and you will see a small icon in the bottom right corner of the video screen. Tap on it and video will restore down as it does in case of multitasking.
YouTube Mod [Vanced]
iYTBP is the Forked Version of YouTube App which background Play, Dark Mode, Video Download and much more. Developed by XDA developer, the App supports both root and non-root devices. The App has all the Core features and design as the conventional YouTube App with some extraordinary addons. The YouTube Vanced is all in one YouTube App.
Features of iYTBP
- Ad blocking.
- Background Playback enabled for Music.
- Set Preferred Video and Audio Quality.
- Enable/Disable annotations.
- Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos
- White/Black Themed versions
What if the App is not Installing?
The App is Stable for Android 4.4 and above.
If the App is not installing or showing some errors then you need to first disable the default YouTube App on your Android phone.
To do so go to; Settings → Apps/All Apps/Manage Apps → YouTube App → Disable/Uninstall.
Also, make sure you have enabled the installation from unknown sources.
Settings → Security → Unkown Sources and turn it ON.
Also, make sure you grant all the permissions to the App.
Settings → Apps/All Apps/Manage Apps → YouTube App → Permissions (All Turn ON)
What if the App is Not Working or Force Closing?
Basically, the app is stable and there is not much we can do if the app is not working apart from Clearing the Data and Cache.
Make sure you have installed the microG App. The microG App doesn’t perform any major function by itself but assists in the normal functioning of Mod App.
Make sure you have granted all the permissions to the OG YouTube under App Settings in Android.
But you can try some older version of the App on your device for checking the solution of issues.
Conclusion: Download Videos, Play as Pop-Up Box, Background Play and Ad-Free Experience. Get all in one with this powerful App. We do not endorse the App nor are affiliated with it in any form.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed.
If you've any thoughts on YouTube Mod APK Download for Android | OGYouTube, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!