Imagine a YouTube App with No Ads, Direct Download Links, Option to Play Videos in Background, Dark Mode, Screen Minimisation Option, Ad-Free etc. Good Naa!! Today in this post I will fulfil this imagination with a Mod YouTube App. YouTube App is most popular video streaming App used by billions monthly. YouTube is a great source of knowledge and entertainment catering with millions of useful videos. If you are looking for a Modded YouTube apk file with all great features, then in this post I have provided some useful info along with download links.
The App has all core functions of the original YouTube App with added features which will make you glued to the Mod YT App for your Android. The You can sign-in with your Google Account and also sync your Data with existing account and data to keep your info safe.
This app for sure will be the best Forked Version of YouTube App given its features and stability. We do not endorse the App nor are affiliated with it in any form. This post is for informational purpose only. The App has got a lot of features which we lack in traditional YouTube App.
Features of Mod YouTube App
- Works as YouTube – The core functionality and UI is basically same as official YouTube App.
- Video Downloading – You can download videos directly from the Mod App with the desired quality. It also has the feature of multiple videos downloading.
- No Need of Root – You do not require any root access for the App
- Background Play – You can play the YouTube videos in the background with one click button.
- Ad Free – The App is ad-free so you can relax and watch your favourite content without much disturbance.
- Multitasking (Video Minimisation) – You can minimise the video to take a small portion of your screen so that you do other stuff on your device.
- Dark Mode – You can use YouTube Dark Mode on your Android Device.
- Support and Stability – Support Android 4.4+ and app is highly stable.
- Run Parallel with Default YouTube App
How to Download Mod YouTube App?
Make sure unknown sources are enabled in your settings; Settings → Security → Unknown Sources → Turn it ON
Download install the OGYouTube App on your Android device.
Once installed open the App, a message will prompt asking you to download an additional apk file microG (2MB).
You will be redirected to mirror website to download the microG App.
Once the file is installed open the Mod YouTube App, grant all the necessary permissions to the App and explore all the great features of the OGYouTube Modded App.
Dark Mode Mod YouTube Apk Download Links ⇓
Default (Red) Mod YouTube APK Download Links ⇓
What if the App is not Installing?
The App is Stable for Android 4.4 and above.
If the App is not installing or showing some errors then you need to first disable the default YouTube App from your Android phone.
To do so go to; Settings → Apps/All Apps/Manage Apps → YouTube App → Disable/Uninstall.
Also, make sure you have enabled the installation from unknown sources.
Settings → Security → Unkown Sources and turn it ON.
What if the App is Not Working or Force Closing?
Basically, the app is stable and there is not much we can do if the app is not working apart from Clearing the Data and Cache.
Make sure you have granted all the permissions to the OG YouTube under App Settings in Android.
But you can try some older version of the App on your device for checking the solution of issues.
All Version of Mod YouTube App, Mirror Link – Mirror Download
Conclusion: We do not endorse the App nor are affiliated with it in any form.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed.