261 Responses

1. kalpana says:

Sabsa best sim

2. Starleen Meyer says:

I have read that Reliance Jio is available only for Indian citizens, and not for tourists. Is this true? Thanks, Star

• Nikhil says:

You can buy any SIM in India but with documents below.

2 color passport photographs of yourself
      A photocopy of the personal details page of your passport. You will also have to produce your passport for verification, after which it will be returned to you.
      A photocopy of your Indian visa. Once again, you will have to show the original visa for verification.
      A photocopy of the proof of your home address in your country of residence. This could be your passport, driver’s license or any other Government issued document. Remember to carry the original document along for verification.
      Proof of where you will be staying in India. A letter from your hotel confirming that you are a guest will suffice.

3. Rajesh Vanapalli says:

Reliance Jio worst network even I am not getting any 2g speed waste waste waste

4. aladin says:

Airtel network bakwsa netwotk

5. Gilvas says:

Reliance Jio is the best data service anywhere.

6. QAIYUM says:

If reside in Mumbai how to get BSNL sim Card as it is the best network in all over India

7. Pramod says:

AIRTEL NETWORK IS VERY VERY BAKWAS NETWORK &SERVICE ALSO.I AM FACING PROBLEM LAST THREE MONTHS.I HAVE DONE LOT OF COMPLAIN BUT NOT CHANGE IN NETWORK.ONLY DO BIG BIG ADS BUT ACTUALY AIRTEL IS EKDAM BAKWAS.

8. Fuzail Hasan says:

Airtel 4G network is like bakwas bhut hi kharab hai iski service bhi bakwas hi hai kuch bhi kaho itna kharab koi network nahi hai pata nahi kaise no 1 company hai iske customer care wale bhi jhut hi bolte hai aur hamesha jhut isse bakwas koi net nahi hai aur add ke badaulat ye number 1 pe hai isse acha apna BSNL hai

9. Ansar says:

Now a days airtel gives very worst internet service.. shows 4g but speed in only bytes.. its better to port other network…

10. Arao says:

All private operators are worst in providing services and looting money best .Govt operator BSNL is best in services and customer care

11. MALAY says:

BSNL mobile service is the best service in India,but the government do not want to support the state owned company to survive. So BSNL’s staffs & officer continuously struggling for betterment of customers.

12. sci ramesh says:

Ye sab network radiation no control hai hai iname 2-3 hi radiation par kabu rakhata hai isaliye hame soch kar network use karna hai taki kisi ka kuchh nuksan n pahunche

13. Rishav says:

Airtel and Vodafone are best for me

14. Napoleon says:

I live in village area of Manipur north-eastern area of India. Inside my house Vodafone 3g is good for using internet but not fast. When I go to outside like near towns, market place, parks and hill sides Airtel gives internet speed at 800kbps to 2.5kbps. Jio is not good in my village area but it gives high 4g speed in urban areas.
    I tried Vodafone, Aitel, Jio but I had never tried BSNL. From your post you said BSNL and Airtel are the best in north-eastern mountainous and hilly area so I am planning to try BSNL in my area.
    Nice post.
    Please post like data plans, recharge comparision for different cellular company.
    And sorry for my grammatical mistake.

15. kunal verma says:

the worst network i have ever used is..airtel …no matter where you are..your internet speed is poor always..even when you stan on airtel tower..they are frouds..only makin money..and giving the poorest service. They claim themselves as fastest network soecially in 4 g…but reality is that they don’t give speed of simple 2g…even 2 g is faster than airtel’s 4g. airtel you only claim and make false promises..because you don’t have potential in you back..to provide a better network….increase your rates but give atleast a better network.😠😠😠😠😠😠

16. Nagasai. says:

The worst network Airtel; I’m using Airtel for the past 7 years but in this year I’m getting so many problems including callers tones also I Raise the complaint (Dear Customer, Reference No. 31-1597252271057 for your Airtel Mobile has been registered on 04/06/2019 11:02:56. The same will be closed within 4 Working Days.. To check the status, SMS SR (ref. no.) to 121.) still now I don’t get any updates for Airtel plz go another network.

17. Ravi Shankar says:

Worst network is Airtel …. No internet speed m really feed up in dis Airtel network

18. Abhilash kumar says:

BSNL is best

19. Gurnetar thakur says:

I think Jeo is the best service provider

20. Mangesh says:

Yes bsnl is best 👍👌

21. Ramesh says:

For more then a decade I have been a Airtel subscriber – from Chennai circle
    But these days I feel a lot of call drops / internet speed is pathetic
    If I’m facing trouble with the speeds at home as at office where at times it “No service” then there is no point in continuing
    Planning to switch and I have only one competitor in mind to switch but need help from the forums

22. Sudhir says:

Indian gov is going to 🍴 BSNL. Because gov takes money for election from other companies.

23. R Bansal says:

How about establishing which sims of Indian origin work well in uk Europe etc as long as they are topped up.
    My Airtel is ok but my idea is not connection and these are both prepaid monthly

24. Ayush Parihar says:

Hey man I have used jio , their internet speed is like crap. They offer 4g at so low price but , they give speed of 2g. One point to be noted here is that you said Jio haves problem in calls , but most of the people around me bought Jio because it gave the clearest of calls because of VoLTE technology. Jio’s customer care says that “our speed is good but many users are their so the speed may get low” I replied that why don’t you add more towers to the area , and they keep saying that our team is working , it will be solved as soon as possible etc. The problem of speed is not solved and it is more than a year now. I am leaving Jio.

25. Nadeem Arshad Rabbani says:

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited…BSNL IS BEST FOR ME.

26. Rupesh gupta says:

I think bsnl and Vodafone has best network with good data speed

27. Rupesh gupta says:

Jio has very bad data connectivity its offering 4g but its speed like 2g
    Bsnl and Vodafone are best data and call service providers with excellent service both data and voice call

28. Michelson.Toby says:

Don’t make excuses for failure, just find a way for success

29. Mayur rajkondawar says:

Slow speed in my area

30. Jk says:

Which is best 4g or 3g network for malappurm district in kerala?