Category: Tech Tips
- OpenDNS is an advanced network monitoring and web content filtering technology. Learn how to set up OpenDNS for any WiFi router and improve our network security at zero cost.
- Here is the easiest way to block Roblox on WiFi Router. Once you've setup the OpenDNS to block the Roblox's domain name server, the gaming app will stop working.
- Learn how to enable 2-step verification system in Google Account during logins. The TFA helps to add a layer of security by using One-Time-Password (OTP) or Sign-in with Google Prompt on a connected mobile device.
- Facebook Messenger Web login helps in keep up with your friends and chat directly using Macbook or Windows PC web browser. You'll get notification pop-up every time you receive a message.
- WhatsApp Web login helps in accessing the messages and respond back from Windows PC or Macbook web browser easily without any additional software installation headache.
- You can easily access Telegram messenger in MacBook or Windows PC web browser using Telegram web login. Use your existing mobile number to login and receive the access code for quick sign in.
- Download Chrome Offline Installer for Your Windows PC and Mac Book. Install the Google Chrome Browser Directly without any complete package.
- You can easily change or encrypt PDF password in Mac OS without using any password removal software using built-in MAC preview, just go to the File menu and Export with different encryption password.
- Learn how to quickly change the Google account or Gmail Password in few easy steps. It's a good habit to change Google account password frequently, and also use a unique password to stay safe from hackers.