Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. along with its SIM and Network services also launched a bundle of useful apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store like JioPlay TV, JioCimena, JioMusic etc. And these apps are exclusively available for Jio SIM card users and run only on Jio network.
Today I will tell you a very simple trick to run Jio Apps like JioTV and JioCimena without Jio SIM card or Jio network on your Android and IOS powered smartphones without any much hassle.
Note: You need to have a Jio number and Jio password. You can get it from any of your friends or relatives using Jio SIM.
Steps to Use JioTV and JioCinema without Jio SIM Network
- First download MyJio App and JioTV (or any other Jio App of your choice) from App Store. (Download any older version of JioTV App)
- Now open MyJio App and open MyJio (manage your account).
- Here click on sign-in and enter the Jio number and Jio password (Ask any of your friends or relatives using Jio SIM for their number and password).
- Once successfully signed in, open any Jio app like JioTV and start enjoying the digital world for free. (Again sign-in if asked)
- If you get a pop-up message that the App is available for Jio SIM users only. Then just simply clear all recent tabs and again try to play the Jio App.
- After few attempts, you will be successful in playing the JioTV or JioCinema app on your smartphone.
Tip – If you have a Jio 4G data, you can just simply play a channel for a couple of seconds and then switch to any other network.
I have also given a demo, check below.
Conclusion: This trick is for informational purpose only we do not endorse it.
I the trick was helpful, do comment below for any assistance or support.