If you are looking for a guide to Screen Mirror or Cast your OnePlus Smartphone with Samsung Smart TV then you have come to right place because I have provided a complete step-by-step guide to Mirror your OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 2, OnePlus One etc. with Smart TV.
ScreenCast is the best feature when it comes to mirroring your phone’s screen on the big screen. You can enjoy all the videos, images, music and much more on TV. Just follow the guide below.
How to Screen Mirror your OnePlus on Samsung TV?
- Go to Settings of your OnePlus Smartphone.
- Open Wifi and turn it on.
- Now tap on three dots on right top to open more options.
- Click on the option called Advanced.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Simultaneously tap on Menu button on TV remote.
- Now open Network.
- Check for the option named Wi-Fi Direct.
- Click on Samsung Smart TV option in your OnePlus to connect both the devices with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Now again under Network option of TV look for the option named Screen Mirror and open it.
- In your OnePlus device under Settings open option named Display.
- Scroll down and click on Cast and connect your device.
- Holla ! You have just Mirrored your OP with Samsung Smart TV.
Note & Conclusion: I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any of the assistance required.
Make sure you connected Wi-Fi direct with Samsung Smart TV.